Roll out an initiative at your workplace which supports staff in any of the following ways:
- moving more often
- moving in new ways
- breaking up long periods of sitting
- healthy eating
- mental health – via a physical activity programme
Submit up to two initiatives for our judges consideration before August 1st, 2021.
- Prize 1: Overall Winner: 1 x $200 cash and $200 Catch Fitness resources and a big, cool certificate for your wall. This category is for all projects that don’t use Catch Fitness resources/products in their implementation.
- Prize 2: Catch Fitness Winner: 1 x $200 cash, $200 Catch Fitness resources and a neat certificate to show off to the world. This category is for projects that do utilize Catch Fitness resources.
- Finalist Awards: The top five projects in each category will each receive a Finalist Award.
- One ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award for one person per workplace, as nominated by workplace.
- Registration is $40 per workplace
- Numbers: There is no set number/percentage of staff that need to be involved in the initiative.
- Duration: There is no set duration that your project needs to run for. It could be a one off event or one that runs over most of the year.
- No. of submissions: Workplaces can submit two projects for consideration.
- Do you need to have purchased a Catch Fitness programme? Definitely not. We have a category specifically for businesses who are not using our resources.
Submitting your project
- All submissions need to be in by November 1st, 2021.
- Submissions are to be made by email to email@example.com and/or shared with us via a document portal such as Google Docs.
Each project submission needs to consists of:-
- Six photos. The subject of these should help judges appreciate and/or better understand your project.
- One video of up to 2 minutes in duration showing the activity, reactions to it and any required explanations.
- A summary document/letter of up to 500 words detailing the impact, benefits and potential of the programme.
- Nomination of a staff member who you consider deserving of the Outstanding Achievement Award by virtue of their involvement in the project, together with up to 100 words about why they were so deserving.
Grab an entry for $40.
Your registration includes a poster calling out for ideas from staff, images you can use to promote the Challenge with, as well as our Catch Fitness Workplace Wellness Magazine no.1 with 10 DIY ideas to help you get started.
Terms, Conditions & Privacy Issues
- This competition is organised by Catch Fitness.
- Registrations fees are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Registrations can be cancelled in writing to Catch Fitness at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase by the registering party for a full refund less a $5 administration fee.
- Each workplace can only register once.
- Any other costs involved in the roll out of the activity/project and/or submission of entries for our judges consideration are the responsibility of the workplace.
C: Judging – Prizes – Winners
- Each workplace can submit two projects for the judges consideration.
- Judges decisions are final and no negotiation can be entered into.
- Winners will be announced on this website on December 1st 2021 and notified by email the same day.
- Catch Fitness will arrange delivery of all prizes to the winning workplaces within four weeks of winners being announced.
- All award certificates are provided in a digital format for printing off by the school/winner.
- All prizes must be claimed within six months of the draw date.
- All rights in any unclaimed prizes will return to the original owner after 6 months from the draw date.
- The competition is open to all workplaces from New Zealand and Australia.
- While all workplaces are eligible for the prize pool, additional prizes contributed by sponsors and other businesses, may only be applicable to workplaces in one country or the other. It will be clearly noted when this is the case.
E: Privacy Issues
All content of all entries inclusive of, but not limited to photos videos, become the property of Catch Fitness and may be used by ourselves or our subcontractors in public mediums like websites, newspaper articles, social media, for the purposes of showcasing the challenge i.e. for purposes related to this competition and for research, to help evaluate ways in which to improve physical activity levels in workplaces. Please ensure the consent of any people appearing in your submissions is obtained where applicable and to otherwise exclude identifying features of students as well as their names.
We aim to be highly respectful of people’s privacy and where possible collect very little personal information. If at any stage the registering party, or anyone else who has provided us with personal details would like to update their information or have it deleted simply contact us.