Catch Me If You Can
Catch Me If You Can provides 30 physical activities for up to 30 staff to practise before competing in a one hour ‘Chase’.
During the Chase staff are divided into three teams to complete 15 of the 30 activities, plus a few surprises.
The activities are diverse and suit a wide range of fitness levels and abilities, personality types and preferences. For the most part staff can also pick and choose which activities they do in the event, but not always. Luckily all activities take less than 30 seconds to do!
The aim of the game is to help increase physical activity levels of staff and increase their competence in a broad range of areas including strength, cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, balance, speed, power, co-ordination and dexterity.
Providing staff with the list of activities 6 – 12 weeks out from the event is where many of the benefits lay because staff get fitter training for the event.
Minimal equipment is required and what is required we anticipate will be easily available to staff – like tennis balls, milk/water containers etc.
On the day, one member from each team will need to download an App to their phone and use this for uploading photos and videos to.
- Purchase the game and we will email you a list of the 30 activities, downloadable posters and pictures for putting around your workplace and for inclusion into your newsletter, as well as a list of any equipment required and award certificates to give out after the event.
- Book in a time and day with us to run the Chase event. While we won’t be physically there for the event, we do need to interact with the game as it plays out. To be sure you get a time slot to suit you we advise contacting us at least four weeks before you wish to run the event.
- After the event we also email you heaps of photos and videos from the day.
One of the activities is balancing on one leg for 20 seconds (wheelchair users, with front wheels off the ground). The Chase event activity may require 50% of the team to do the challenge, or we may ask for all those with a first name starting with a letter between A and M to do the activity.
Teams can have as many attempts as they like of any activity on the day but the clock is ticking. They will only have one hour to do all the activities.
All three teams are given the same activities.
- $229 per event for up to 30 staff members. Includes activity lists, downloadable posters, certificates, photos and videos from the day. 30% off before Feb 14th, 2020.
- $329 – if you’d prefer us to print all the resources out for 30 players and have it delivered direct to your door.
- Want to include more people in your event? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with what you are thinking and we will get back to you asap with a quote.
Add GST to all prices.