- We respect and protect the privacy of anyone who purchases our programmes, requests to be on our email list or is otherwise involved with our business in a way that requires them to provide personal and/or business details to us.
- When we ask for information it is minimal and only for the purpose of administering a programme.
- All material received by us is held in confidence, it is not shared with third parties other than for the purposes of administering the programmes, is not made public in a way that identifies users without their express consent and is destroyed in a timely manner.
- Our communication with users is a) for the purpose of administering the programme, and where consent is obtained, b) providing updates on Catch Fitness products.
- All users can opt out of any communication from us at any time and have your details removed from our database.
- Third party platforms we use include: Woo Commerce, Pay Pal, Google and Goose Chase.
- Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Secure storage of information
We value the security of any information collected and have taken measures to ensure it is protected via the use of internationally respected cloud based servers, the providing of protection mechanisms on our website and are committed to do ongoing adjustments in this area to meet industry standards.
Health and safety
Participants need to be physically and mentally sounds to proceed with all exercises and/or do them under the guidance of an instructor/coach who assumes responsibility for teh individual participant/s and the safety of environment. It is essential participants monitor their own body and stop if they experience discomfort or pain.