Catch Fitness Survive
Could you throw your pet 4 metres to save its life? How about crawl along the ground for 20 metres in a smoke-filled building? Could you whistle loudly to call attention using just two fingers? Tie a knot that can be released with just one hand? Walk for 2km carrying a survival pack or collect fresh water from a tree? Do you know how to measure someone’s respiratory rate and what it means if it’s fast or slow, or how to measure if you have fully recovered from a big day of working, training or partying?! Do you know why doing the occasional dietary recall is important and how to motivate yourself out of a funk?
We have put together 50 unique, hands-on, survival-themed tasks, divided into 4 L.I.F.E. categories:
Lifestyle Intellect Food Exercise.
All designed to bring greater awareness to your survival fitness levels. Smash out any 30 of them to survive!
- A wide range of fitness levels and abilities are catered for:There are tons of choices as well as wheelchair-friendly options. Suitable for age 13+ with adult guidance.
- Programme duration:We suggest 20 weeks to complete 30 tasks, which gives people plenty of time to gain competency and confidence with the tasks, but completing them in anything from a half-day event to a year are all viable options.
- Solo and teams: Virtually all of the challenges can be done solo or in groups or teams.
- Technology: We purposefully designed a technologically glitch-free, hands-on, time-away-from-your-screens type of programme. In rare instances, there are activities which utilise apps or computers, but there is always a screen-free alternative.
- Task time:Some tasks only take a few minutes and are perfect for doing in the workplace. Others may take a few minutes over several days. Others may take an hour or more and might be better suited to doing at home and with family members. Because there is such a huge choice of tasks, people can pick and choose to suit themselves in terms of the time they take and the equipment required.
- Equipment required:For the most part, this is minimal and easily accessible, like plastic bags, tennis balls, rulers etc. The most challenging tasks in this respect are the few that require use of a swimming pool. However, the pool tasks can be easily skipped.
Workplace package includes
- Staff manual with details about how to do each task
- Tips on how to ensure the game is a success
- Award certificates
- Posters and pics to promote the challenge
- Evaluation questions to determine the success of the programme
Every purchase also includes a free entry into our Catch Fitness Workplace Challenge 2020, valued at $39. Your chance to win $1000 in cash and goodies.
Option 1 – $30
Personal Use Only
Download a manual with all 50 tasks in it. Complete any 30 of them to survive! Pick up a $10 entry into the official challenge if you want a few more reasons to survive.
Resources licensed for personal use only.
Option 2 – $100
Includes license to distribute to all staff at your workplace and their immediate family!
Hold a Survive event whenever you want and as often as you like.
Add on – $10 pp
Join the official challenge!
Enter the official Survive Event and complete 30 tasks before September 28th.
Certificates for all survivors and even bigger certificates for being the fastest, oldest, mostest.
- None of our material can be on-sold. Content cannot be altered in any way, nor distributed to anyone other than your current staff members for use while they are a current staff member, unless otherwise agreed in writing with us. By purchasing our resources you agree to these conditions.