Here you will find links to products and programmes, articles, research and free stuff which you should find useful no matter where in the world you are located. It includes our own resources but also other cool ones we have found on the journey. No one pays us to be mentioned on this page and we’re always on the hunt for more good stuff.
- Health policy: If you are at the beginnings of putting together a health policy for your workplace check out www.healthierworkplacewa.com.au.
- Desks: Limber desks go quickly and easily from standing, to seated, to being able to use cross-legged sitting on the floor!
- Articles:Dr Bill Sukala is an award-winning professional health writer, regularly consulted by media and a presenter at conferences. Check out his array of easy to read articles on popular topics.
- On line epigenetics health: Dr Cameron McDonald is an expert in genetics and epigenetics. The health and fitness programme he supports in the corporate environment is called Ph360.
- Co-working spaces: Ideal for freelancers but also brilliant for those who want to escape their office for the day. Complete with podcast recording rooms, media rooms, gyms, meals, and accommodation, like this one in Sydney from Kafnu.
Articles and research
- Open plan offices (Dec 2019)- Read what the NZ Medical Journal has to say about them.
- Overcoming tiredness at work (Jan 2020)by doing what astronauts do.
- Micro breaks (Feb 2020)Micro breaks for macro benefits.
- Why double chins are beautiful. (March). FHP or forward head protrusion can be a major pain in the neck. Are you sticking your neck out too far for your job? Find out with this excerpt from our Survive programme and why double chins are lovely.
- Caffeine – Good, bad or awesome (April)
- How not to get a cold this winter (May)
- What your workplace can do to help to decrease the chance of bowel cancel (June)
- To sit, stand or lounge (July)
Every month we post a new link of another great workplace resource or research. If you sign up to ‘stay in the loop’ we’ll email you once a month with our latest finds.